Sunday 18 March 2012

External Brief...Many many jobs done

It has been a while since I have posted anything, but I have been so busy with animation work. I have been pushing myself to work even harder this semester as it won't be long until my time at Staffordshire University comes to an end. I am well on with my 2d animation now, if you want to see the new updates for 'Feebles attempt animation, please have a look at the blog.  http://www.feeblesattempt.blogspot.co.uk/

This week I have taught myself at last how to digitally ink line art. I was happy to assist with the 'Don't do the Dodo project'. Fellow animation student Lauren Dorling was kind enough to let me exercise my new skill and gave me some animation frames to ink.

Strange to see me happy on a computer isn't it?

I have been working on other external briefs, though I don't think I am allowed to blog about them just yet.

I have also been very fortunate to do some digital inking for Ren and Stimpy Creator John Kricfalusi... I was brave enough to bother him with an e-mail asking if there was any ink work I could do for him.

He has agreed to critique some of the shots I have inked from his storyboard for his new commercial.

I shall put up a new post on how that is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment