Saturday 21 April 2012

Possible Cartoon illustrations for Mini Print Exhibition

It has been a while since I have posted, but here are a few cartoon illustrations I have been doing in my limited spare time. Things have been ever so busy as I have been animating most of my time. Deadlines are fast approaching... I have almost completed the animating stage of 'Feeble's Attempt'. Pleanty of inking, colouring and putting together left to do. All updates are posted on my other blog http://www.feeblesattempt.blogspot.co.uk/

My illustrations

Some of these still need to be coloured but I shall select three of these illustrations to be put on sale at Staffordshire Universitys Mini Print Exhibition in June. 




1 comment:

  1. I love the catflap one, there all amazing but thats the funniest lol xxx

    ReplyDelete