Monday 18 June 2012

Tutor Character illustrations

Here are the mini illustrations I did of my University tutors as a thank you (I also gave them some choccies too! Incase they didn't like my interpretation of them). I can not believe how fast the last three years have gone. And sorry if this sounds soppy... but I will miss everyone, I have met some fantastic people and made some incredible friends. It is almost my time to venture out into the big, scary wide world!

 Daryl giving me a good telling off! I know he doesn't really mind me doing 2D in my final year!
 Laura Weston...The lady who introduced me to blogging. Thanks to her I now plaster my work all over this blog. Thanks for all the advice Laura, your wisdom shall be ringing in my ears for years to come!
And finally dear Adrian with a lovely set of wings! You mad man you!

No comments:

Post a Comment